"STRATEGIC PLANNING FOR THE CONTINUED SUCCESS OF ME, INC."
Whether you are an employee or self-employed, you are the president of your
own company whose mission is to sell your services to the marketplace. Only
you can provide the vision and direction for this company's success. If you
do not develop a strategic business plan for your company's continued growth
and profitability, you may be seriously limiting your future opportunities.
Dee Sanford's exciting presentation, "Strategic Planning for the Continued
Success of Me, Inc.," sends the wake-up call to employees and the
self-employed, encouraging you to strive for excellence, upgrade your skills
for future marketability and advancement, and embark on the journey that
leads to where you really want and need to be, both personally and
This unique and thought-provoking workshop centers on the important roles you
play, and important decisions you must make as President, CEO, CFO, Director
of Sales and Marketing, Director of Human Resources and Head of Maintenance
of your company, Me, Inc.
"Strategic Planning for the Continued Success of Me, Inc." guides you toward:
- Re--igniting your desire and commitment for continuous learning, growth, and self-improvement,
- Conducting a personal "SWOT" analysis to assess your strengths and weaknesses, and examining the opportunities and potential threats to your success;
- Clarifying your thinking and enhancing the decision making process,
- Creating a more positive, empowered, competitive and marketable you, and
- Developing a written "Strategic Plan of Action" designed to ensure your growth and future success.
If you are genuinely serious about taking control of your future, do not miss this life changing presentation!
Prominent corporations, industry associations and government entities that
have already benefited from this dynamic workshop include:
Carnival Cruise Lines, the American Telemarketing Association, Peninsula
Bank, Equilon Enterprises (Shell & Texaco), Federally Employed Women's
Conference, San Diego State University College of Extended Studies, The
Society of Consumer Affairs Professionals, YMCA Corporate Offices of San
Diego, US Army, US Customs, US Navy, and Defense Finance and Accounting
Note: This workshop is best presented in a 4 hour format.
For more information please contact:
Dee Sanford International
375 Winewood Street, San Diego, CA 92114-5955
Phone: 619 263-6868, Fax (619) 266-9205